Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 100

Thread: To TC

  1. #81
    Inactive Member Caroline1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me too wants to steal Kevin from Christine and run away with him just like Kevin and Madeleine did in 'Revenge'.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #82
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    You Ladie's Are Too Funny LOL!!!
    TC, I Do not know If It would be Approaite To Reveal My fantasy's here But... You be A good girl for Santa & I may Tell you LOL.
    And Caroline Just saying Revengeeeeeee
    Make's me Krazy Girl. I so wish I was Ms. Stowe.12 7 14

  3. #83
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello TC,
    How Are You Today Girlfriend? I can Imagine That your Day was Quite Hectic!!! I Am Aware That It was Your Son Tyler's Birthday Today13 4 3 Happy 14th Tyler, May All your Dream's & Wishes Come True.24 11 4913 11 1413 10 4
    Blessing's To You TC & Your Children!!! Have A Glorious Christmas.


    <marquee>**********Tyler*** Molley********** December 23rd********** Happy Birthday**********</marquee>

  4. #84
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In The Post Above, I wished Tyler A Happy Birthday TC, I hope He had A Fun Birthday!!!



    [img]http://av.rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5XRSWdJBatkA2AKHBqMX;_ylu=X3oDMTBwanIybjR qBHBndANhdHdfaW1nX3Jlc3VsdARzZWMDc3I-/SIG=128h1bot9/**http%3a//www.wightleisure.com/pictures/Gallery2/Birthday%2520Cake.jpg[/img]

    <marquee>~~~~Birthday~~~~Birthday~~~~ Birthday~~~~Birthday~~~~Birthday~~~~Birthday~~~~</marquee>

    <font color="#CC9900" size="1">[ December 29, 2004 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>

  5. #85
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Back T----,
    I have missed you very Much, I hope your Christmas was Spectacular!!!

    I hope To Chat with you Very soon. Love you Much TC.<marquee>~~~~~~ I Missed You ~~~~~~</marquee>

    8 2 59

  6. #86
    Inactive Member STEVENMOLLEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    HEY JENI, HOW ARE YOU DEAR? WHY YOU STARTED WITH T----? TYLER SAID THANK YOU!
    FOR THE B-DAY WISH SHA!


    WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]


    LOVE ALWAYS TC [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #87
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello TC,
    Please Tell Tyler, His Quite Welcome & That My wish Is for Him To have Many more Birthday's301 I Am So Delighted That he Had A Wondeful Day!!!

    Please Be Awaiting A Call from Me Any day Now TC.23 7 3


    <marquee> ~~~~Kevinlicious ~~~~ Kevinlicious ~~~~ Kevinlicious~~~~</marquee>

  8. #88
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Greeting's to you TC,
    I hope your having A Splendid Sunday!!!
    I may call you Today, If I can Convince my Husband Into Leaving for a few Hour's LOL.


    23 7 315 9 12


    <marquee> ~~~~~~TC & Jeni ~~~~~~</marquee>

  9. #89
    Inactive Member STEVENMOLLEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    WELL I'M WAITING DEAR!!!!!


    36 4 1636 2 47

  10. #90
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hi TC,
    I have been Away from The Kafe for A Bit,
    I have returned now & I Am very Glad To see You !!! How Are you Today MRS POSTMAN?

    I hope You Are Happy Now That I finally Called You.3 12 24v29 4 23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •